4 months ago
Minor Update - v1.1 (?4673)
This is a Minor Update to the game which details recent hotfixes, minor changes as well as another Stardust Refund.
We’re working hard behind the scenes on some big Township changes. I hope to have more information for you soon. It’s very close to being ready for release.
Another Stardust Refund
When loading into this update, those who started their characters prior to Midnight 18 October 2022 (GMT) will receive another airdrop of Stardust.
- We have decided to base this refund on your total Mastery Level. Here’s what you will receive:
Stardust equal to 50 * Total Mastery level (Base game constellations only)
- Golden Stardust equal to 30 * Total Mastery level (Base game constellations only)
Although there’s a high chance a lot of you have continued the Astrology grind since release resulting in higher Mastery levels, we wanted to make things right with the extra refund.
- Township - Citizens will now continue to move into Town, regardless of how much Food you have. Prior to this, citizens used to not move into Town if you had 0 Food.
- Township - Buffed Bane Worship 100% modifier to -50% Food Usage (Up from -25%)
- Buffed Hunter’s Journal to +0.01% chance to receive Thieving Area Unique Item (Up from 0.0025%)
- Buffed Astro Pet bonus to 1% (Up from 0.1%)
- Throne of the Herald: Replaced the -5% Agility Interval from T12 Forest Jog with -5% Agility Build Costs
Note: This list details hotfixes applied to the game prior to this update. These fixes were already active.
- Updated and fixed many translations.
- Prevented save files that contain Full Version or Throne of the Herald content from being loaded if the respective expansions are not installed. This should prevent accidental save data loss when loading these saves without the expansions installed. If you still wish to load these saves at risk of data loss, you may select the Force Load option in the save settings.
- Fixed Cloud tokens expiring every 24 hours. They should now automatically refresh.
- Fixed some Township buildings not showing negative Happiness values.
- Fixed Change password form.
- Fixed incorrect ordering of Township Buildings when assigning workers for resource generating calculations. This resulted in incorrect resource calculations.
- Fixed Cape of Completion having the incorrect description
- Fixed the refresh cloud save button not functioning
- Fixed the Agility blueprint name input textbox having white on white text in light mode
- Fixed the Ancient Ring of Skills not granting bonus Township experience
- Fixed the display of bank slot cost in Hardcore Mode increasing past the purchase cap
- Fixed items used up in the Consumable Slot not being shown in the offline modal
- Fixed pet Ace having a duplicate Combat Doubling Chance on top of the global chance
- Added the appropriate level 99 skill requirements to normal Skillcapes
- Added Discord Rich Presence message for Golbin raid and Modded Actions
- Fixed skipping the township tutorial after completing some tasks temporarily doubling task completions
- Fixed pet Ace artwork showing up as a question mark in the shop
- Fixed pet Ty having the hint of Woodcutting instead of Mastery
- Fixed standard Spell runes being consumed twice on the hits after the first one for multi-hit special attacks. (e.g. Cloud Burst staff’s Magic Ray). This also fixes a game crash when running out of runes in this circumstance.
- Fixed curse spell runes being used every attack instead of just when the curse is applied
- Fixed Confetti crossbow not giving GP when doing damage
- Throne of the Herald: Fixed the Explorer’s Map only being consumed on Melee attacks
- Throne of the Herald: Fixed Area Control potions showing the incorrect description
- Throne of the Herald: Fixed pet Harold having 0.2ms of monster respawn timer decrease instead of the intended 200ms
- Throne of the Herald: Fixed pet Harold and Elite Pillar of Expertise having a duplicate Combat Doubling Chance on top of the global chance
- Throne of the Herald: Locked Mining Rocks and Woodcutting Trees now highlight the shop and level requirements green if they have been met, but the other has not
- Throne of the Herald: Added the appropriate level 120 skill requirements to superior skill capes
- Throne of the Herald: Fixed Palladium pot providing +2% Cooking interval instead of -2%
- Throne of the Herald: Fixed Devil + Eagle synergy consuming tablets on Thieving actions instead of Agility actions
- Throne of the Herald: Fixed expansion monsters showing up in the Into the Mist dungeon
- Throne of the Herald: Fixed Discord Rich presence showing level cap as 99